VitaminK2.org Launches YouTube Page, Seeking Content
In an effort to store non-commercial animations and videos that educate about the benefits of Vitamin K2, the International Science and Health Foundation, creators of VitaminK2.org, have launched a YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7JS6IScgF6FLndFjTfujg
The first animations posted on the site address two important aspects of Vitamin K2:
- How Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 work together to contribute to stronger bones
- The dynamic relationship between Calcium and Vitamin K2 for stronger bones and clean arteries
Also available on the page are presentations from the 2014 Vitamin K2 Summit at the SupplySide West tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV:
- Dr. Dennis Goodman, cardiologist and director of integrative medicine at New York University, discussed Vitamin K2’s impact on Heart Health.
- Dr. Leon Schurgers, associate professor of biochemistry at Maastrict University, explained the current research with Vitamin K2 and how Menaquinone-7 is a novel treatment option for cardiovascular disease.
- Dr. Katarzyna Maresz, president of the International Science and Health Foundation, discussed the benefits of Vitamin K2 for children’s health.
Thus far the content has been provided with permission from NattoPharma ASA, but the Foundation is eager and open to reviewing other non-commercial content it can post on the site.
Interested parties should send videos or animations to firstname.lastname@example.org.